Our Main Services and Activities
- Welfare Rights Advice
- Access to Housing and Health Services (Seminars and Workshops)
- Women Services and Group Activities
- Elderly Group Activities
- Youth and Sport Activities (football, Taekwondo and Chess)
- Volunteering Activities and work placements
- Immigration Advice (Referral to Solicitors and Specialist Services)
- Interpreting and Translation Services
- Cultural Events
- Educational Projects (After School and Mother Tongue Classes)
Arzu Qaderi is Human/Women's Rights Activist. Arzu is one of our dedicated volunteers. Arzu is currently coordinating women group activities.
Our football team meets every Wednesday in Stonebridge Park, Wembley for training in addition to Saturday League Matches. Thanks to a generous funding and support from John Lyon we were able to continue with this vitally important youth activities.